Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Where Have I Been?

It's been about 4 months since I posted to my blog; since then I've worked on someone else's business blogsite, website, pinterest, facebook, etc. in an effort to help launch her business.  Whew!  I'm back now though....I have a few recent articles to display.  , I found this free pillow pattern on Jill Findley's blogsite:

 
And I so loved this pillow, I bought her book, Home Sweet Quilt.  and i subsequently made these pillows.  These gave me a great opportunity to work on "standardizing" my free motion quilting (it/s the same design on both pillows).







I recreated the design in all 4 quadrants on both pillows:
 And then I did feather design around the outer border on the pillow.
And I've finished up a few wall hangings of this "Tipsy Snowman".  These are for my friends....











And lastly I am working on a "tumbling block" quilt that I took a class from Gail Shaw at our local quilt guild.  I think I'll use a coordinating fabric from the collection for the borders and binding on this quilt.  It's the first time I've made these star points and they actually came out!!!

So now I'm really looking forward to finishing this quilt