Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

FMQ Holiday Pillow Design

I finished another pillow using Jill Finley's free pillow design that I found on her blog.  I was able to use "Starry Mess"on the night sky in this pillow.  It's a little difficult to see, but adds a starry subtlety to the night sky.  It's done in a blue metallic thread and while I thought breakage would be a huge issue, it was not!!!  An early Christmas gift.



 I also used some free motion quilting design on each of the little houses on the pillow......


Here's a swirly design......










And "Sticks" which has turned out to be one of my favorite designs for any project....





and "Circuit Board" which is also another of my favorites.





So here's the completed project:


Which sits nicely on the back of my couch.  It's a large pillow - 15" x 34" finished.  It was fun and something I'd definitely do again......next year.

1 comment:

  1. So nice and I can see why those patterns would be your faves...they fill the spaces so beautifully! Super! Hugs......

    ReplyDelete